Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
You’ll get a warm welcome, a good pint, and great value for money pub food at The Fox near Bristol. We’re a bright and modern family-friendly pub with homely touches: like traditional fireplaces piled high with logs. Pop in for a pint of West Country cider or meet grandparents, aunts and uncles for an affordable family meal. Pub classics, burgers, grills, and sharers are always on the menu, and we do killer desserts that will make you give in to temptation without a moment’s hesitation. Grab a spot on the terrace or relax in the beer garden over a drink or two while the kids burn off some energy in the children’s play area. There’s a big range of drinks at the bar. We’re famous for the quality of our cask ales, and stock plenty of draught products. Our wine list features wines from the top wine regions of the world, and we do all the spirits and soft drinks you can name.
Need to find somewhere to eat out near Bristol that offers everything from traditional dinners to light lunches? No problem. We have a whopping daily menu full of great dishes to satisfy everyone, from big meat-eaters to vegetarians. A blend of traditional pub food and exciting new plates make us perfect for family lunches, birthday dinners and work nights out. Come to The Fox and keep everyone happy.
The kids are bound to be hungry after all that running, climbing and sliding in the play area. Our children’s menu is full of popular treats and good stuff that will get them racing each other to the table.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stone baked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stone baked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.